Monday 29 February 2016

If you’ve ever craved an all African team that saves the world, you’re in the right place!

Come out come out, comic lovers and let me take you through my latest find.

Warped Reality have blessed us with ‘The E.L.I.T.E.S’, an extraordinary comic I found rather emjoyable.

Ada Onwubiko, the daughter of the famous Chief Kelechi Onwubiko has no inkling her life as she know it is about to change.

The relative comfort of America and the mischief of her best friend Adunni have resulted in her forgetting parts of her tumultuous past.

However, her uncle’s call opens the door to several realities and realizations that Ada is no ordinary girl, and her special powers have caught the attention of none other than Otunba Festus.

Sadly, it takes Uncle Ify’s death to realize the scale of Otunba’s ambition and greed.

The E.L.I.T.E.S are forced to reveal themselves again, the age old protectors of people imbued with special powers.

Enough with the spoilers, Warped Reality has created a true masterpiece here, you have my word!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment