Wednesday 8 June 2016

Jide Kosoko Talks About The Death Of His Wife,Henrietta

Since Henrietta Kosoko's demise, performers, on-screen characters, motion picture advertisers among other have paid sympathy visits to the Jide Kosoko and his family to demonstrate their backing.





It was on such visit that Encomium reported how upset the performing artist and his family are:

While accepting sympathizers at their home in Bariga, Jide Kosoko said in trouble "This is the third spouse l have lost; won't individuals be checking, keeping records"

When she passed on, he was not in any case mindful of what had happened "I went to a specific occasion on Monday (June 6), I didn't know that my better half was dead until the individual that was with me requesting that I check the bits of gossip flying around the online networking about my significant other's demise. I alluded to it as gossip since despite everything I didn't accept, if not until I affirmed it myself… .I don't know how to clarify the circumstance. It is an incomprehensible misfortune,"

In October 1992 and November 1993, he lost two spouses inside the range of 13 months, and has depicted those times as an exceptionally dull and tragic period.

Companions and associates present portrayed late Henrietta Kosoko as an extraordinary lady with positive impact to the general public overall.

Our hearts go out t the family amid their attempting period.

0 comments:

Post a Comment